Connect with Torcon
Looking to start your career or interested in a new job opportunity? Let’s see how we can help each other.
We’re always on the lookout for outstanding talent. If you are looking to discover employment opportunities with our company, we’d like to hear from you. Looking for a change of pace? A work environment that is rewarding and challenging? Think Torcon.
If you think you’re a good fit for Torcon and can deliver the level of performance and professionalism demanded by our customers, send us your resume. We have operations throughout the northeastern US and currently have staff needs for project managers, superintendents, estimators and project engineers.
All Positions Require
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments.
- Independent judgment, problem-solving, self-starting, and ability to prioritize based on relevant factors.
- Strong commitment to customer service and safety.
JUST STARTING YOUR CAREER?
If you are looking to work for a company that fully supports both your personal and your professional goals and maintains corporate growth Torcon may be the place for you.
Torcon is big enough to undertake major projects of all types and sizes for industry-leading customers. Our company is also personable enough that you’ll know the owners of the business and your coworkers—as well as their families. Our business is clearly focused on quality and achieving absolute client satisfaction. At Torcon, you’ll be proud of the work you do and know you’re making a difference.
Clients who have worked with us understand the value of having Torcon people on their projects. Come join us and see how becoming a member of the Torcon team can make a difference in your life.
- Job Stability
- Commitment to Internal Promotion
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Top Quality Healthcare Insurance
- Vision, Prescription and Dental Care Benefits
- Group life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Basic Training (for project engineers)
- Roundtable Peer Meetings (bi-monthly)
- Structured Annual Performance Reviews
- Safety and First Aid Training